Our client is an award winning Legal 500 ranked commercial law firm based in Manchester city centre entering an exciting period of growth. They are looking to add a NQ Family Solicitor to join the department who will enjoy working exclusively with High Net Worth clients.
The candidate will be joining the highly regarded and friendly Family team which is headed up by experienced and talented Family Partners recognised in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners. This award winning, leading regional commercial law firm is currently expanding in line with their continued growth and success. The team possess expertise advising on a wide array of High Net Worth matters on behalf clients involving a large number of complex and high-profile cases relating to divorce, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, financial Settlements, childcare matters, domestic violence and injunctions, enforcement of financial orders and separation agreements.
Ideally, the candidate will:
• possess 6-12 months experience in Family law which may have been gained within a highly regarded national or regional firm;
• have undertaken Family law as an elective on the LPC;
• possess experience of care proceedings and advocacy;
• share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care;
• strive to work in a forward-thinking and genial atmosphere; and
• demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions.
Remuneration and Benefits
• Competitive salary;
• access to high quality work;
• excellent prospects of career progression with previous solicitors being promoted to associate and director; and
• my client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones who specialises in recruiting within legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.