SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a specialist property law firm based in South Manchester. Due to growth within the team, my client is currently looking for a Junior Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy office. For the right candidate, there is a real chance to develop and progress through the firm.
- Assist the fee earners with all aspects of the caseload from inception to completion;
- Ensure that all files managed by the fee earner are processed in a timely manner;
- Handle the administrative work which includes dealing with post completion matters;
- Build strong relationships with the client when necessary; and
- Once trained, open and close files under the supervision of the case handler.
The Candidate skills ;
- Experienced in assisting in a conveyancing team;
- Exposure to opening and closing files is a bonus;
- Minimum 6 months experience within residential property,
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill; and
- The ability to deliver high levels of client service.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as all the training needed to succeed within the firm. There is a genuine route of progression within the firm.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.