My client is a well-renowned, leading specialist law firm with a large presence in Chester who are currently looking for an LPC graduate to join their Employment team, following a recent promotion within the team creating this vacancy. They are seeking an LPC graduate (no experience needed, a recent graduate would be great!) to join their highly reputable team to facilitate the next phase of growth going into 2017.
You will be working within the firm's dedicated Employment team, advising a diverse array of clients on a wide range of employment matters (respondent work with exposure to both contentious and non-contentious cases), clients spanning from owner-managed to 10,000+ staff, working closely with seniors and serious scope for career progression within the firm. This opportunity is ideal for someone who has completed their LPC, looking to secure their first position post-graduation or even to take the next step in their career in employment law.
Ideally, the LPC Graduate will:
• Of course, be an LPC graduate - experience / a seat in Employment would be desirable, but by no means essential!;
• strive to work in an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and genial atmosphere;
• share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care, with a commitment to commercial thinking;
• demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions; and
• Have a valid driving license and access to a car.
Remuneration and Benefits
• The salary on offer is excellent and is very competitive.
• Solid opportunity for career progression, with a clearly defined career path.
• Free parking onsite
• Lots of in-house training on offer
• With recent multi-million pound investment from a leading corporate finance house, the offices are absolutely stunning and state of the art technology!
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones over at SJC Legal, who specialises in recruiting within legal disciplines across Chester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.