My client is a highly regarded, award winning legal 500 ranked city centre law firm with an excellent reputation. The Commercial and IP team are seeking an ambitious Commercial and IP Solicitor to join the growing team.
Job title: Commercial and IP Solicitor (NQ-2 years' PQE)
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Very Competitive (based on experience)
The Commercial and IP team advise on a wide range of sectors and industries involving commercial contracts to specialist areas such as intellectual property, media and entertainment, technology, sport and competition law. The successful Commercial and IP solicitor will be responsible for delivering a commercial service to a broad range of clients. The firm will encourage you to get involved with the team's business development and marketing and this will allow you to build your name in the market with impressive clients amongst experts in their field.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The ideal candidate will be an ambitious solicitor of NQ-2 year's PQE in Commercial and IP law which may have been at a national or a highly regarded regional law firm;
- seeking a move into a genuine path to career progression in a collegiate working environment;
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions;
- strive to work in a forward-thinking, supportive and genial atmosphere; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who possess the requisite experience.
How to get in touch
To be considered for this opportunity or alternatively discuss (in confidence) this career opportunity in further detail, please send your CV/or contact Nathaniel Jones at SJC Legal. We also offer rewards for successful referrals and if you know of any potential candidates for the role then please do get in touch.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.