SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a well established regional Greater Manchester firm. My client is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor. It is key that you have at least 2 years experience fee earning within residential conveyancing.
- Manage a caseload of freehold, leasehold, sale and purchase files from inception to completion;
- Handle more complex matters including new builds, right to buy and re-mortgages;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the client;
- Service existing clients to and exceptional standard; and
- Assist and train juniors when required;
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience fee earning in residential property;
- Have experience handling a varied caseload from inception to completion;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Have the ability to build strong client relationships ; and
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment. The client has been known to offer training contracts and providing sponsorship towards the legal executive qualification.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.