My client is a highly regarded Legal 500 ranked full-service law firm with a large presence based in the heart of Manchester city centre. They are seeking a Property Litigation assistant solicitor (NQ up to 3 years' PQE) to join the highly the Commercial Litigation team.
The candidate will be advising on a wide range of commercial and residential property disputes including commercial and residential lease disputes, forfeiture and possession claims, dilapidations and disrepair, boundary disputes, easements and restrictive covenant disputes, lease extensions and collective enfranchisement and sale and purchase agreement disputes.
Ideally, the Property Litigation assistant solicitor will:
• possess 1-3 years' PQE in litigation which may have been gained from a reputable commercial law firm (national or regional);
• demonstrate experience in: sale and purchase agreement disputes; commercial & residential property disputes; forfeiture & possession claims; dilapidations and disrepair; lease extensions & collective enfranchisement;
• strive to work in an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and genial atmosphere;
• share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care, with a commitment to commercial thinking; and
• demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions.
Remuneration and Benefits
• The salary on offer is very competitive.
• Access to high quality work;
• Solid prospects of career progression ; and
• my client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones who specialises in recruiting within legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.