My client is an award-winning law firm based in Manchester city centre who are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth. They are seeking a construction Solicitor (non-contentious) to join the highly reputable Construction team.
You will be working within the firm's dedicated Construction and Engineering team advising clients on a wide range of non-contentious construction matters, contract negotiations and gargantuan redevelopment projects across the public and private sectors.
Ideally, the Construction solicitor will:
• be in the NQ 2 years PQE range with a strong grounding in transactional construction work;
• Undertaken a seat in Construction/ non-contentious Construction in the Training Contract;
• be technically excellent with a demonstrable interest in handling commercial matters;
• be able to assist with the supervision of less experienced fee earners;
• be able to develop and sustain client relationships sharing the firms ethos of providing exceptional client care with a commitment to commercial thinking; and
• my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who possess the requisite experience.
Remuneration and Benefits
• The salary on offer is excellent and is very competitive;
• access to high quality construction work;
• excellent and genuine prospects of career progression;
• opportunity to develop client relationships; and
• my client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about a general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones who specialises in recruiting legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.