My client is an award-winning, Legal 500 ranked, exceptionally reputable law firm, based in Manchester City Centre.
The leading Dispute Resolution team are seeking a paralegal to join their well-renowned team. The firm prides itself on its culture and providing lawyers with a positive, collegiate working environment as well as offering genuine scope for progression, with previous paralegals being offered training contracts having initially joined as a paralegal.
Job title: Commercial Litigation paralegal
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Very Competitive (based on experience)
Previous Experience: Ideally Commercial Litigation experience, or an elective in Commercial Dispute Resolution.
The Commercial Dispute Resolution team boasts expertise in the Manchester market, with a particularly reputable team covering a diverse array of contentious matters, including: Contractual disputes, IP/ Licensing disputes, Property litigation, Construction disputes, Insolvency, Mediation and a range of big ticket work.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- be an experienced associate / solicitor, with a wealth of Commercial Litigation experience which may have been amassed within a leading national or highly regarded firm;
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care;
- strive to work in a forward-thinking, supportive and genial atmosphere;
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range who possess the requisite experience.
How to get in touch:
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who specialises in recruiting within commercial legal disciplines at SJC Legal across Manchester and the North of England.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, North East and Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.