My client is an award-winning, Legal 500 ranked international law firm, based in Manchester City Centre.
The leading Banking team are seeking an NQ solicitor, to join their exceptional team. The firm prides itself on its culture and providing lawyers with a positive, collegiate working environment as well as offering genuine scope for progression, with previous solicitors being promoted to associate and director.
Job title: Banking NQ solicitor
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Very Competitive (based on experience)
Previous Experience: NQ to 2 years' PQE
The Banking team boasts expertise in acting for both employers and employees in all aspects of contentious and non-contentious Employment matters, with a focus on respondent work.
The successful Wills and Probate solicitor will have exposure to a full range of matters, including Wills, Probate, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection, Inheritance Tax Advice, Estate Management and Administration of Trusts.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- possess 4+ years' PQE in Wills & Probate law which may have been amassed within a leading national or highly regarded firm;
- STEP qualification desirable (but not a necessity!);
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care;
- strive to work in a forward-thinking, supportive and genial atmosphere;
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach; and
- my client is happy to consider applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range who possess the requisite experience.
How to get in touch:
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal specialist within Private Client legal disciplines at SJC Legal across the North of England.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, North East and Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.