Commercial solicitor | NQ (up to 2 years' PQE)
My client is a well-renowned, Legal 500 ranked full-service law firm with a large national presence based in the heart of Manchester city centre, who are currently experiencing a sensational period of growth. They are seeking a NQ commercial solicitor (with up to 2+ years' PQE) to join the highly reputable commercial team to facilitate the next phase of growth going into 2017.
You will be working within the firm's dedicated commercial team, advising clients on a wide range of commercial matters, with exposure to contract drafting and reviews, drafting letters and documents, competitive procurement processes and intellectual property cases.
Ideally, the Commercial solicitor will:
• be NQ (with up to 2 years' PQE), ideally with pertinent commercial experience, or exposure to commercial matters during a seat (desirable, but not essential!);
• strive to work in an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and genial atmosphere;
• share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care, with a commitment to commercial thinking; and
• demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions.
Remuneration and Benefits
• The salary on offer is excellent and is very competitive.
• Solid opportunity for career progression.
• My client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones over at SJC Legal, who specialises in recruiting within legal across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.