Banking (Corporate) solicitor | NQ (up to 2 years' PQE)
My client is a well-renowned, Legal 500 ranked internationl law firm based in the heart of Liverpool city centre; they are seeking an NQ Banking solicitor (with up to 2 years' PQE) to join their highly reputable Banking & Finance team to facilitate the next phase of growth through 2017.
You will be working within the firm's dedicated Banking team, with exposure to an array of complex, corporate banking matters, including: bilateral facilities, private placements, public bond issues through to significant international financing.
Ideally, the successful Banking solicitor will:
- be NQ (with up to 2 years' PQE), with pertinent Banking / Finance experience, or exposure to Banking during a seat;
- strive to work in an entrepreneurial, forward-thinking and genial atmosphere;
- share the firm's ethos of providing exceptional client care, with a commitment to commercial thinking; and
- demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach with the exposure to face-to-face client interactions.
Remuneration and Benefits
- The salary on offer is market-leading at a reputable international firm.
- Solid opportunity for career progression.
- My client also offers an impressive array of benefits.
How to get in touch
For a confidential discussion about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel over at SJC Legal, who specialises in recruiting within legal disciplines across Manchester and the North West.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham, Nottingham and London, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands and London. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.